Rehnquist Center's Annual Constitution Day Program - September 14, 2012
2010 Constitution Day Program
October 26, 2009, Justices Scalia and Breyer Discuss Principles of Constitutional and Statutory Interpretation | Full Event Video Below:
September 17, 2009: Constitution Day Program, Tucson
February 4, 2009: 3rd Rehnquist Center Lecture,
John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, Tucson
November 14, 2008: 2008 Rehnquist Center Annual Lecture, Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Tucson
September 17, 2008: Constitution Day Program, Tucson
September 9, 2008: Symposium on New Media and the Courts, Tucson
February 2007: Justice O'Connor makes remarks on inauguration of Center, Tucson
February 11, 2008: Federalism and Climate Change: the Role of the States in a Future Federal Regime. To listen to a podcast of the conference, click here. To see the conference papers, click here.
Regional conferences on judicial independence, accountability and selection and retention of state court judges. Conferences were held:
- February 19, 2009: "Courts Under Attack: Defending an Independent Judiciary"
Co-sponsored by the Committee for Economic Development
and Justice for All, Tucson, Arizona
- April 8, 2008: "Enhancing Judicial Independence, Accountability, and Selection for the State Court Judiciary: A Program for Reform," Fordham Law School, New York City, New York.
- October 19, 2007: "A Fair and Impartial Judiciary," Emory School of Law,
- April 10, 2007: "The Importance of an Independent Judiciary," Illinois State Bar Association Conference on Judicial Independence and the Illinois Court System, Loyola School of Law,
- April 4, 2007: "Fair and Independent Courts: A Conference on Judicial Independence, Selection and Accountability," SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas.
View upcoming events